Home Care Assistance | Summit, NJ
At Home Care Assistance of Summit, NJ, we’re changing the way the world ages, bringing quality in-home care services to seniors in the comfort of home. To ensure safety, maximize independence, and promote quality of life, our experienced and compassionate caregivers are trained in two proprietary methods exclusive to Home Care Assistance:
- Balanced Care Method – This holistic approach to in-home care promotes physical, emotional and cognitive health for our senior clients. Our caregivers encourage healthy diets, regular physical activity, social ties and purposeful living to promote a well-balanced lifestyle in the comfort of home.
- Cognitive Therapeutics Method – This wellness program was designed specifically to help stimulate cognitive functioning and boost mental acuity in seniors and older adults. Caregivers engage your loved one on a one-to-one basis, tailoring activities to his or her individual needs and preferences to help stave off cognitive decline.
Tailored Care Plans & Premium Home Care Services
Our experienced Care Managers will meet with your family and your loved one to discuss individual care needs and preferences, assess your loved one’s home, and inquire about specific doctor recommendations and family involvement to create a tailored hourly or live-in care plan that promotes safety, health and happiness. Our premium home care services include:
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping and Laundry
- Medication Reminders
- Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, and Incontinence
- Memory and Dementia Care
- Mobility Assistance
- Transportation for Errands
High-Quality Home Care Summit Families Trust
As the trusted choice for home care in Summit, NJ, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all of our senior care services. Knowing that a senior’s needs can change overnight, we do not ask our clients to sign a long-term contract with our hourly or live-in care services. And if you stumble across a question in the middle of the night or need to change a care schedule last minute, you can rest assured that a Care Manager is on-call 24/7.
To request more information about home care or schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation, call 908.450.9400 and speak with a friendly and experienced Care Manager.